Welcome to Kasturba Hospital Manipal online information and communication
services . Patients and visitors accessing the Patient Portal are bound by
the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Online consultation is available only to follow up patients and to
patients who require second opinion
Follow up patients : Registered patients with UHID ,who have under gone
clinical examination , lab test and are continuing treatment under
a particular doctor.
Second Opinion : Patients from any other hospital or Users from different
states of India who wish to consult any doctor for
additional confirmation on the diagnosis , Additional details about the
problem ,Other treatment options.
Procedure to be followed for Second Opinion
1. Select a Doctor:
Select a doctor from the list available
2. Upload Documents:
Upload clear images of reports or documents in pdf, jpeg format.
3. Pay fee:
Payment can be done by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
4. Get Opinion:
Our doctor will review your case papers and give their
second opinion within 48 hours of submission of complete case data.
Note : Second Opinions are based on the reports and documents submitted by
2. It's mandatory for all new patients to visit the concerned doctor in person
for their first consultation, only after this follow ups can be opted for online
Note: Online consultation is not available for any emergency medical
conditions. Such patients are requested to visit the nearest hospital for
3. If in any case the doctor is not able to give an
opinion / treatment and requires physical presence of patient then such
patients are required to consult the doctor during his/her
4. Terms and Conditions are subjected to modification , and such
modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified
terms and conditions on Kasturba Hospital Manipal website. You agree to
review such modifications and accessing or using the service constitutes
your acceptance as it appears at the time of your access or use.
5. No user shall use the content available on the website without the prior
written permission from Kasturba Hospital Manipal .
6. Information shared by the patient will be secure and will not be
accessible by anyone else other than the doctor being consulted.
Refund and Cancellation policy
1. Registration fee will be one time payment for new users and is
2. Consultation fee levied is non-refundable and cannot be adjusted as OPD
consultation fee in case patient is required to meet the doctor in person.